Billed twice per month for "All Access" ?

Vlog Home Forums Welcome and Introductions Billed twice per month for "All Access" ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RMOutlaw
    Participant

My subscription was auto billed and paid twice in Sept and October. Since your site is unsecured I suspect our records may have been stolen, or maybe WordPress is the problem. Any thoughts?

Chricka
    Participant

Same thing happened to me. I noticed today that I have been billed twice in October. The 24th and the 28th. I have also tried to cancel my membership and got the message that it was cancelled, and the last billing would october. When i logged in today I immediately noticed that the last billing was changed to november. Can anyone living in te US please report this to the authorities?

Best regards,
    Christian A
    Sweden

Schrodingers Box
    Keymaster

Sorry about that- it’s an issue with STRIPE which is indeed secure. Some users (about 25 of them) were billed twice.
    I made stripe aware but no security threat.
    I’ll process the refunds for both of you right now.

Schrodingers Box
    Keymaster

If anyone else notices they were billed twice, contact me directly at erwinschrodingersbox@gmail.com and I’ll process the return immediately.
    Again the issue is with STRIPE- the credit card company, not the website so don’t worry- no data breach or anything.

Participant

billed and paid twice on 11/1/19

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join the Community

This Website is the ultimate resource for Advanced DIY Auto Repair with the specific purpose of preventing “parts changing”- that is- changing parts on a guess because of a lack of understanding on how to test if a part is actually faulty. This is accomplished by using a methodical, scientific approach to accurately confirm a diagnosis before attempting a repair. Subscribe here and you’ll stop firing the “parts cannon” by changing O2 sensors, plugs, and wires to try and fix your check engine light and instead use professional-level advanced Auto diagnostics and repair with tools and equipment available to any home mechanic.

Subscribe Now